There is no single recipe for success, self-realization, achieving your goals and following your dreams. We all are too different individually. Therefore in this seminar we are going to look at and try out a large variety of methods, systems, frameworks, routines and tools that can increase motivation and focus, improve self organisation, help you time manage and plan strategically – with the aim to find the ones that suit you best and that work for you. The ideal balance between planning and improvising is different for everybody. Therefore we will try out a variety of small changes – easy routines, small habits, ways of thinking and taking action – and find out which can make a big difference for you.
You will leave this seminar with a new pool of methods that you can try out, combine, improve, customize to your needs and liking to help transform your desires into action, manage your attention, time and energy better, gain clarity and actively move towards your goals big or small as well as keep them in focus throughout a longer time period (and not just for the first hours, days, months like most people do).
This seminar is for you if
- you have a lot of ideas and often do not know where to start
- you feel like you have more ideas than you can get done
- you tend to do the important things the next day
- you have a lot of different roles, projects, construction sites
- you are so disciplined that you loose your breath or faith in yourself sometimes
- you want to create more mindfulness, awareness and balance in your life
- you are interested in time management, self management and in small changes that create big differences over time
1 day, 8 hours
Coach / Consultant / Trainer
Philipp Schwenzer is a certified Systemic Coach and counsellor for the cultural industries, creative individualists, musicians und start-ups. Clients that want to improve their communication, marketing and entrepreneurial skills find dedicated support in seminars, workshops and individual coaching sessions. He facilitates creative business models from first ideas to vision, strategy and implementation. Philipp holds a Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing from Berlin University of the Arts.
This seminar is offered in cooperation with the Germany Israel Cultural Foundation e.V.