Understand, visualize and improve your creative business model
„One day I want to make a living of it.“ – a dream that many creatives and artists have but which sometimes seems difficult to achieve regardless of how talented or motivated you are. If you want to learn how to use your skills, talent, resources and know-how to create your own well rounded business this workshop is for you.
Fusing Creative and Entrepreneurial Thinking & Action
Together we will have a closer look at your artistic and creative approaches, processes and experiences and look for ways to connect and complement them with entrepreneurial thinking and action.
You will leave this workshop with your very own Business Model Canvas – the blueprint for your new or improved business, loads of feedback on your ideas and some new contacts.
Explore Your Value Proposition
What is it that your fans, customers and partners really value? As a professional artist or creative you have to individually develop a growing audience. You will get a better understanding of feel for your offering, niche and audience and gain valuable insight:
- Your customers, what they value, where and how to reach them
- Your unique set of skills, talents and processes and the business opportunities you can create with them
- Networks, collaborators and potential partners that you can win for your mission
And you will get practical hints on how to turn this new insight into opportunity for your new or existing creative business.
Network With Likeminded Individuals
If you are looking for an exchange of ideas and experiences about running your business in or from Germany while having a different language and cultural background or setting a business up here that has worked elsewhere, you will meet likeminded individuals as well as an interculturally experienced and aware trainer.
Methods and program
This course will be offered online and include methodical input, small group work, expert as well as group feedback. This approach is based on the Business Model Canvas method by Alexander Osterwalder. The course leader is a certified systemic coach, entrepreneur, marketing consultant and experienced supporter of creative ideas and people.
As a result of this intensive you will have developed an idea, a project or an artistic / creative endeavor into a thought out business model OR further improved and developed your existing business.
**This course is in English**
If you experience any difficulties with the registration form (German only for now) please drop us an email.
This course is for you if
- you are an artist or creative individual with an idea or project you want to monetize (better) or a product or service you want to sell
- you are a creative or artistic freelancer, entrepreneur or business owner and want to improve your business
- you want to exchange ideas on how to pandemic-proof your business
- you are new in Germany or have been living here for a while and find it easier to follow a course in English than in German
- you are a local and want to get an international perspective on your business, connect and exchange ideas with creatives from different cultural backgrounds and practice explaining your business in English
Due to the pandemic situation, capacities and applicable regulations this course will be offered online through the browser based GDPR compliant platform BigBlueButton.
To participate in this online offering you will need a stable internet connection, headset for better sound quality and ideally a webcam so we can see each other. Also we recommend a chromium based browser for best streaming experience with BigBlueButton.
1 day, 8 hours
Coach / Consultant / Trainer
Philipp Schwenzer is a certified Systemic Coach and counsellor for the cultural industries as well as creative individualists, musicians und start-ups. Clients that want to improve their communication, marketing and entrepreneurial skills find dedicated support in seminars, workshops and individual coaching sessions. He facilitates creative business models from first ideas through vision, strategy and final implementation. Philipp holds a Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing from the Berlin University of the Arts and a Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education from the University of Sussex .